Sunday, August 3, 2014

Project 365 [ Week thirty one]

I just can't believe that my holiday is coming to an end. Well all good things happened to move faster than the bad things. Tomorrow my normal routine resume. I hope I still have the passion to get up in the morning and go to work.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 209 - The first Syawal happened to be on Monday. This year we decided on the colour turquoise.
day 209

day 210 - The second Syawal we wore last year clothing which is purple, except for me. I wore a new purple white dress.
day 210

day 211 - The third Syawal we went to Muar visiting relatives. Mostly my aunt.
day 211

day 212 - The fourth Syawal, we stayed at home. Mostly due to my health. I was so sick that day. I just stay in bed and focus on getting better.
day 212

day 213 - The fifth day of Syawal is the time to go back home. But before we start the journey, we visit my brother in law's house and as always, Hanif is enjoying himself with all kind of cookies and food.
day 213

day 214 - It's time to chill at home and enjoying my off time at the comfort of my home. And it's also time to resume reading the 5th Wave. This is such a thick book and I am having trouble finishing it. I only like the story about Cassie but when they throw in Zombie and Nugget I am a bit lost. Urghh! I hate war!
day 214

day 215 - My last day of solitude and I just finished my #ramadandaily album. I like seeing all my photos in an album. 
day 215

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week thirty one.  So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...