Monday, August 25, 2014

Project 365 [ Week thirty four]

This is such a painful week for me. It feels so hard to move on with my life when a part of me is missing. 

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 230- This happened when I picked up these two at the end of Monday. My son is having way too much fun playing with his big sister.
day 230

day 231- Tuesday blues. I am not feeling so great today. Ayu took me out to lunch at fuel shack. It feels so good to be able to eat again.
day 231

day 232- Trying slowly to get back into my routine starting with reading the Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith.
day 232

day 233- Thursday and I am feeling much better. Plan to attend "Jamuan Hari Raya" at the office. I don't plan to eat much just because I am not a fan of most of the food served. Taste a little bit of everything.
day 233

day 234- Friday, it's a National Mourn day, in remembrance of the people killed in MH17 last July. The funerals were set for today and everybody seems to feel the lost, including me. It has been two weeks since my mom passed away.
day 234

day 235- I bring him with me to pick up his dad and when for a wedding afterwards. Such a joy and a handful.
day 235

day 236- My dad is here with me. 

day 236
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week thirty four.  So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...