Monday, August 11, 2014

No words

image

I never thought I would write a blog post about the death of my mom. Last Friday, 08 August 2014 at 5:35pm, my mother passed away at Hospital Batu Pahat, Johor, at the age of 70 years old. As a daughter, this was the hardest thing that I have to go through. I felt lost and a part of me died with her that day. I was shocked and stunt because her death was so sudden and unexpected.

To all my readers, I wanted to let you know that this week I will not be blogging as usual because I am still mourn the lost of my mother and it's very hard for me to focus on happy things and happy thoughts at the moment.

Thank you for all your concern and prayer.

For all my muslim readers, the gift of Al-Fatihah is highly appreciated. Thank you.

Al-Fatihah to Hajjah Zaliha binti Hashim.

4 comments:

Mrs Shahrol said...

Al Fatihah..insyaallah beliau akan ditempatkan di kalangan orang2 yang beriman. .Masa hidup beliau seorang yg baik budi pekerti

CIKU said...

Salam Takziah kak..al fatihah

Nadym said...

Al-Fatihah untuk arwah Aunty Leha yang sememangnya disenangi ramai dan banyak berbakti kepada mereka di sekelilingnya. Be strong dear!

Mary Hunt said...

I am so sorry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...