Friday, August 1, 2014

August is for...

August is for

image
Here is my lists/goals for August 2014
  • I am so behind with my One Little Word for July so this month I plan to revisit my word and really dig deep. I am also planning to do my one little word assignment for August in August

  • Finished up my #ramadandaily photo album and share them here.

  • Continue the ramadandaily album with eiddaily album

  • Fast for six days this month

  • Organize my photos and upload them to flickr for my July photos.

  • Make Project Life layouts for week 30 - week 32

  • Register for 30 days of list September by next week

  • Write, write and write some more

  • --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Do you make specific goals?
    Do you like making goals?


    - Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...