Sunday, August 31, 2014

August favorites

August favorite

AUGUST FAVORITES

  • This is such a sad month for me. No words can describe how I am feeling at the moment.
  • I registered for September 2014 30 days of lists project. The only project that I have been doing since the last two years.
  • I join 30 days of lists bog hop and it was so much fun.
  • I am not sure if I ever finished any book in August. I am still reading the Cuckoo's Calling and I am grieving. Not a great combination to get excited about a book. Regardless of the unpleasant feeling, I still enjoy reading it. I think I've finished reading Divergent .
  • Playing catch up with my Project Life layout for week 30 - week 34. 

I hope you had an amazing August. No matter how hard life gets, try to stay positive and look for things to be grateful for. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...