Tuesday, August 26, 2014

30 days blog hop // Books I like to read this year

I am super duper excited to be doing September 2014 30 days of lists. So to get in the mood of listings, Amy and Kam invited us to participate in a blog hop by choosing a prompt from March 2011 lists and made the lists. I did participate way back in 2011 and it sure nice to see what my lists look like now and then.

I choose:

List #26: Books I like to read this year


Untitled

  • The Cuckoo's Calling
  • the Silkworm
  • the 9th Girl
  • Gone Girl
  • Insurgent
  • Mr. Mercedes
  • Big Little Lies
  • Gone - James Patterson
And this is what my lists looked like in 2011.

I made the above list using my iPhone. The app used are Picframe for the layout and Phonto app for the text. And my photo is from my camera phone. I adjust the size of the frame to 4:3 so that I can print on 4x6 photo paper with Canon Selphy printer.

Blog hop #30lists

To see the other lists from listers, hop on the blog train and enjoy the ride:
- My Life as a teacup
- Life Behind the purple door
- Nightwolf's Den
- the Nerd Nest
- Nina is a papernerd
- and for more go here for a complete list

Love reading all the lists so far. I just didn't realised that there are so many listers out there. You can also join in the blog hop challenge by...

1. Going to the (free) March 2011 30 Days of Lists site
2. Choosing one of those list prompts
3. Create your own list — either on a post-it, digitally, art journal or however you like.
4. Post your list in a blog post
5. Link up your post so everyone can see it too!

-------------------------------------------------------------
30 Days of Lists is a semi-annual journaling challenge for Listers, from Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry.
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list.

-------------------------------------------------------

6 comments:

Shawna Miller said...

I love how you made your list on your phone! It's looks so awesome! Good luck with your reading list!

Megan Anderson said...

I love that you included a picture with you list! I've read and loved a lot of these too--looks like you're loving a good mystery lately!

Janet Carr said...

Love your list!! And how you incorporated a picture of you reading!!! I'm reading Gone Girl now!! :)

Rikki said...

I think you were alos doing lists in Sept. 2012, right? I remember you from that round.
Great reading list.

brooke said...

love your list and your layout! looking forward to seeing more in september. :)

Hannah J said...

I love the layout - I like that you did it on your iPhone. That's really cool. The only one I've read on that list is Insurgent. Might have to give some of the others a go.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...