Friday, July 4, 2014

Project Life [Week twenty six]

I had such a busy week. I just got a chance to sit down and make my Project Life Page for week 26.

I am still maintaining the same look and feel. I changed a little bit but overall I am a bit busy to hunt for something new. Keeping it real and keeping it simple.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK TWENTY SIX 

PAGE 01
Week26a-web
PAGE 02
Week26b-web


SIDE BY SIDE
Week26a-webWeek26b-web
Credit: Used Storyteller June Kit by Just Jaimee -availbale at TheLilypad store
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...