Saturday, July 12, 2014

Project Life [Week twenty seven]

I am a little bit late assemble my Project Life page for week twenty seven. Life is a little bit busy this last few days. I am so looking forward to week twenty nine next week. I am thinking of printing the first two quarters of project life page on photo book. My only challenge is to find the time to make the book. 

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK TWENTY SEVEN 

PAGE 01

Week27a-web


PAGE 02

Week27b-web


SIDE BY SIDE
Week27a-webWeek27b-web
Credit: Mixed Kits from my collections
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...