Saturday, July 26, 2014

Project Life Photo Book Volume 01 [Week 1 - Week 27]

I realised that we are entering the third quarter of the year. In Project Life world I have about 27 set of project life layouts or  54 pages of scrap book layouts. At first I wanted to bind all my project life layouts in one book but than I thought my book is going to be too thick and heavy. 

Then I saw that Photo book Malaysia is having a July sale , about 56% off any purchased , so I decided to make a volume 1 book with layouts from week 1 until week 27. Making the book is super duper easy. I like to design my own book, so I just made a collage of my photos for the cover. For the rest of the layout I just stick my high resolution photos on the page and set it to fit page. Voila, it's done.

I got my photo book in less than a week. The delivery is super duper fast and I am pretty happy with the result.

Front cover
photobook-2


Back cover
photobook-1


Front page
photobook-9


Back page
photobook-3


and the rest of the pages in the book
photobook-8 photobook-7 photobook-6 photobook-5 photobook-4

I am so looking forward to make more project life layouts and make a volume 2 photo book. I think I will stick to the same design for the front and back cover.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...