Sunday, July 6, 2014

Project 365 [Week Twenty Seven]

We are now in the third quarter of the year. That means half of the year is already gone and we are now moving forward to the next six months before the end of 2014. This week is also the first week of Ramadan and every thing is moving as usual and normal.  

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 181 - Second day of Ramadan and I am taking the day off. Spending it with my kids. And my little boy is so obsessed with "Upin dan Ipin".

day 181

day 182 - It’s July and we already enter the third quarter of the year. I am working today and since it’s already Ramadan and I know for sure the traffic is going to be horrific, I listen to audible in my car. I like listening to audible. It makes one hour drive went by pretty fast .

day 182


day 183 - I was super duper busy today. I got long meeting from morning until evening. I just realised that I only took a few photos today and most of it are of me. Every morning I plan to take lots of photo and document my a day in a life photos but somehow I just didn’t get a chance to follow through until the end.

day 183

day 184 - Suddenly I have another pink wrist watch on my wrist. My first watch for 2014. The only thing that I have been collecting since a few years ago. A pink watch.

day 184

day 185 - Report card time and it was an opportunity for me to go to my kids school and see their teachers. And I can get to bring them home with me .

day 185

day 186 - I never thought that outing with my two boys can be so much fun. Just the three of us, going to KLCC, find what we wanted and finished by 12 pm .

day 186

day 187 - My dear son is almost a young adult. He will be taking his SPM this year and some time next year he will be leaving home for collage.

day 187

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week twenty seven.  So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...