Sunday, July 20, 2014

Project 365 {Week twenty nine]

It was such a crazy and tragedy week for us Malaysian. We were shocked by the news of MH17 crashed and burn because the flight was mistakenly shoot down by some terrorist. Seriously?!!! It was a commercial flight from Amsterdam to Malaysia. 297 passengers died that day {17 July 2014}. It felt surreal just 132 days ago, MH370 missing and we are still mourn the lost and now this. What is happening to the word? Are we being bullied and we don't even know it. 

I am so thankful and glad that I am alive today and still can appreciate my life little details. This is what Project 365 is all about. Capture the everyday.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 195 - After iftar, Hanif watched Upin & Ipin Show on Youtube. He loves the show currently and can't get enough of it.

day 195

day 196 - It's a public holiday today {Nuzul Quran}. I went to KLCC for my treatment and facial. After that we went to Machine and enjoying the view so much. This is me posing with my future laptop.

day 196

day 197 - I was doing a book haul for Jun/July. These are my biggest haul ever. Can't wait to read all of them. So far I have read Ignite Me, Unravel Me and Fangirl.

day 197

day 198 - I am currently reading NYPD Red2 by James Patterson. I love a detective and police story book. 

day 198

day 199 - It's Friday and as usual I went to Alamada. My original plan was to buy shoes but I ended up at Mac cosmetic and hauling a few Mac products for Eid

day 199

day 200 - I was hosting iftar for my son and his classmates. They are a bunch of teenagers who enjoy cooking and enjoy each other's company. I am glad that my son can make friends easily. 

day 200

day 201 - We went to Alamada, this time looking for a few clothing for my son. While browsing I saw this cute beanie with batman icon at the front. Hanif look so cute in them. If he can ware this for more than one hour, I will definitely buy one for him.

day 201


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week twenty nine.  So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...