Sunday, July 13, 2014

Project 365 [Week twenty eight]

Another crazy and chaotic week done. I am so looking forward to week. I just felt so unmotivated and uninspired related to work. I desperately want for things to change, I desperately dream of having one IT Department that will handle all government IT needs. I just need things to be different all over. The world is changing but somehow the rules doesn't change with it. Anyway that is a whole different discussion for different time.
Regardless of how uninspired I was, I did managed to capture a few photos daily for my Project 365 for 2014.  

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 188 - I took this photo for my #ramadandaily challenge. It was to take photo of 5 things. I group together 5 of my favourite things this month and it include my new SD card connector for iPad.

day 188

day 189 - Second day of the week and we are gather together discussing about upcoming monthly assembly and the gimmick that we want to do to launch our new portal design.

day 189

day 190 - My most important tools that I bring with me to meetings or discussions. I like having a hardcopy notebook to write down or even doodling on. It's just a great way to express myself creatively.

day 190

day 191 - Fourth day, meeting again discussing about our upcoming monthly assembly. The less than two hours event took weeks of planning and discussing. Hemmm

day 191

day 192 - I totally love Friday. I think I've lost a significant amount of weight and I can wear this orange Shirt loosely.
day 192

day 193 - My little boy playing and posing for me at the same time. I am having a hard time making or rather asking him to look at the camera.

day 193

day 194 - Ahh... Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi, the third book of the series which I am currently reading. I wish they made a movie out of this book. I love all things with super power and young love.
day 194

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week twenty eight.  So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...