Monday, July 7, 2014

Photo prompt #9: 5 things

It's Monday I don't really feel like going to work. Suddenly I felt uninspired and unmotivated. The one think that I am looking forward today is taking my #ramadandaily photos. It's fun and it gave me great satisfaction. I love printing out the photos and slip them into my Project Life album. I wish I did print my last two years photos. I like looking at them on my blog but when I have all of them together in an album, it doesn't bring some kind of nostalgic and warm memories.

Challenge #9 : 5 things

day#09

For today prompt, I decided to gather all five of my favorite things this month and captured that. Some are new and some are old goodies. The new thing I am liking this month is my new Pink wrist watch, Mac Lipstick in Elegant Accent and SD card ipad connector.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow prompt: Working
Check out the whole lists here .
Don’t forget to share your photos via Instagram by using #ramadandaily or blog about.
I would love to see what’s your routine during Ramadan. 

SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA EVERYONE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...