Saturday, July 5, 2014

Photo Prompt #7: tasty


Challenge #7: Tasty

Untitled

I am not really obsess with food even though it's Ramadan. What I am obsess at the moment is reading novels especially young adult novel with dystopian theme. Currently I am obsess with reading Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi. It is one tasty and delicious book. I can see why most girls are obsess with the book

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow prompt: Faceless selfie
Check out the whole lists here .
Don’t forget to share your photos via Instagram by using #ramadandaily or blog about.
I would love to see what’s your routine during Ramadan. 
SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA EVERYONE



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...