Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Photo Prompt #3: Sweet

Today I was shocked by the news of one of my colleague passed away yesterday due to heart attack. He is 34 years old. I am reminded again of how precious and how short life is. It's a reminder for me to capture life little details and document my normal life because if you don't do it, no one else will.

Challenge #3 : Sweet



Today's challenge is sweet. Nothing say more about Ramadan other than dates. You can get all kinds of dates during Ramadan. The kind with chocolates in them, the kind with nuts in them and the kind that still have steams. So far my favorite is still Maryami dates. -------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow prompt: Purple 
Check out the whole lists here .
Don’t forget to share your photos via Instagram by using #ramadandaily or blog about.
I would love to see what’s your routine during Ramadan. 

SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA EVERYONE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...