Friday, July 18, 2014

Photo prompt #20: Macro

Challenge #20: Macro 

day#20
My attempt at taking macro photos using my macro lens. I haven't use this lens in a really long time. This is a photo of my new pink watch. I love this type of pink, not too light and not too hot.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow prompt: What you wore 
Check out the whole lists here .
Don’t forget to share your photos via Instagram by using #ramadandaily or blog about.
I would love to see what’s your routine during Ramadan. 

SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA EVERYONE

Note: I just got to mention this. Today we received a horrible news about #MH71. It feel surreal that a commercial flight got shoot down. There's not survivor, I think. Al fatihah to all the Muslims in the flight. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...