Tuesday, July 29, 2014

My Life in a book Tag

I saw this tag while browsing youtube. I love doing tag especially when I am busy and planning a few schedule posts in advance.

My Life in a book Tag



#1- What is the first book you remember reading?
I don't think I can recall that far behind. But I think I remember reading fairy tales story book and Famous Five series by Enid Blyton.

#2- What books make up your childhood?
---Sweet Valley High series. I remember way back when buying these books were thr highlight of my week.

#3- What's the first book series you devoured?
---Twilight series... I am totally obsessed. I even named my car Edward... Heheh

#4- What book you have or could have read over and over again?
Definitely The Firm by John Grisham. I think I have read it three times

#5- What books take you back to a certain point in your life and why?
Nancy Drew. I remember when I was growing up that I want to be just like Nancy Drew. Solving cases and have fun doing it.

#6- What book changed your life or could at least changed someone else?
The happiest baby on the block by Dr Harvey Karp. I wish I've found this book 17 years ago and this can really help me deal with newborn and baby

#7- If you could read one book for the rest of your life, which book would it be?
No question, it would be Quran. The one and only book that you need to lead a happy and safe life.



-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...