Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Makeup Haul // MAC

I think everybody is in the shopping mode for Eid which is coming soon in less than a week. Most of the ladies out there are out looking for a perfect makeup to wear on the special occasion. Last week I went shopping and ended up with a bag of makeup from MAC cosmetic. I have been wearing a few of MAC product since last year. Some I love and some not so much.

I bought 7 item from MAC and can't wait to explore and experiment

#1. Concealer Brush and Blending Brush
mac-01
I am adding these two brushes into my collection just because I don't have them yet. I love how the brush feels in my skin. So soft.

#2. Mineralize Powder {refill}
mac-02
This is my third purchased of the same product. I just love this powder. I have been using these powder since last year and I just love it.

#3. Mineralize Rich lipstick in Good Taste shade. 
mac-03
It's a little bit of red and pink. It's a strong colour.

#4. Mineralize Rich lipstick in Bold Spring
mac-04
This is definitely a bold pink colour lipstick. I just love pink.

#5. NW25 Studio Finish Concealer
mac-05
I have not try any concealer from Mac. This is my first try and so far it does the job of concealing.

#6. Powder Blush in the shade of Lovecloud
mac-06
Oh boy! I am totally in love with this shade. It's a pretty colour of pink. Definitely stole my heart at first sight!

#7. Soft & Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish
mac-07
Highlight from Mac. It looks promising. Hopefully I mastered the technique of applying highlighter before Eid.

That is basically my new makeup haul for Eid. I will be using Urban Decay Naked Foundation in Shade 4.0, Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow and Benefit Hoola Bronzer for Eid. These are three of my favourite product which I will repurchased if I've managed to finished them.

HAVE FUN SHOPPING, FASTING AND SAFE TRIP HOME!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...