Saturday, July 19, 2014

June and July Book Haul

I have never haul this much books in a really really  long time. Some how along the way I have lost the passion to read and buy books. Now that I have rediscover the passion for reading again, life is getting pretty interesting. Wow! Talking about so many choices out there to choose from. 

Over the years I can see that my reading material changes with the things that happened in my life at that moment like parenting books when I become a parent, pregnancy book when I was pregnant, workout books when I was obsess with loosing weight, management books when I first became a manager and so forth.

I've tried my very best to be in the loop with new books and new hype. I also got suck into the world of Twilight and all the chick lit out there. But my most favorite genre is always thriller/crime.

When I discovered booktuber sometime in May, I am totally amaze by how much books are out there, stories waiting for me to discover and experience. I am not really into dystopian thing but I will read the one with great storyline or if I've watched the movie first. Make believe world is kinda hard for me to imagine.

Anyway in June and July I went for a shopping spree and I have bought about 24 books all together and in no particular order, here they are..

1. NYPD RED 2 by James Patterson

  book-haul-01

2. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

book-haul-02


3. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi

book-haul-03


4. Skeleton by Jane Fallon

book-haul-04


5. The Art of Thinking Clearly by Rolf Dobelli

book-haul-05


6. Crime of the Sarahs by Kristen Tracy

book-haul-06


7. Vengeance Bound by Justina Ireland

book-haul-07


8. The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler

book-haul-08


9. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell

book-haul-09


10. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

book-haul-10


11. Dead Heat by Allison Brennan

book-haul-11


12. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi

book-haul-12


13. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

book-haul-13


14. Breaking Point by Kristen Simmons

book-haul-14


15. Divergent by Veronica Roth

book-haul-15


16. Insurgent by Veronica Roth

book-haul-16


17. Allegiant by Veronica Roth

book-haul-17


18. Brain Rules by John Medina

book-haul-18


19. Someday Someday Maybe by Lauren Graham

book-haul-19


20. The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith

book-haul-20


21. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

book-haul-21


22. The Cukoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith

book-haul-22


23. Digital Fortress by Dan Brown
book-haul-23


24. The 9th Girl by Tami Hoag
book-haul-24


{Photos taken by Hazim. Camera used Canon 60D portrait lens}

I bought these books from MPH, Popular Bookstore, Kinokuniya and amazon.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...