Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July is for...

July is for

julyisfor-web

Here is my lists/goals for July 2014 
  • I am so behind with my One Little Word for June, so this month I plan to revisit my word and really dig deep
  • Checking off things from my Ramadan Lists 2014
  • Taking daily photos for my #ramadandaily project, print them and slip them into my Project Life mini album
  • Enjoy every moment of Ramadan, soak in every single thing I can and let things go especially the horrible evening traffic 
  • Organize my photos and upload them to flickr. I need to catch up because I think I am two months behind in this department
  • Write, write and write some more

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you make specific goals?
Do you like making goals?
Share with me, I want to know.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...