Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Project Life [Week Twenty Two]

Alhamdulillah, I am still here well and healthy and still alive. It's already June. If I was in the state than it would be summer. Everybody love summer because it's hot and you can wear any thin clothing. Well here in Malaysia the weather is either sunny or rainy all year round. I am glad that it is also a school break. Thats mean less traffic and I can take my time getting ready in the morning. I am also planning for a family mini vacation. Can't wait!

I hope to take a few interesting and out of the country photo some time this week.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK TWENTY TWO  

PAGE 01
Week22a-web


PAGE 02
Week22b-web


SIDE BY SIDE
Week22a-webWeek22b-web


Credit: Used Styleboard Mini Kit by Maggie Holmes --> Digital Project Life Kit
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...