Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Project Life [Week 25]

Week 25 is kind of hectic and crazy for me. I only have three days working at the office and two days traveling to Melaka. On top of that that weekend was my birthday weekend. I hate going away or working during my birthday

My routine was a little bit off and my diet is flying out of the roof. I find it very difficult to maintain a healthy lifestyle when everywhere you go there are a lot of unhealthy choice .

Finally I got the time and the opportunity to sit down and assemble my page for week 25. I didn't change anything except the photos and add in different journal cards from Storyteller June Kit by Just Jamie.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK TWENTY FIVE 

PAGE 01
Week25-web


PAGE 02
Week25b-web


SIDE BY SIDE
Week25-webWeek25b-web
Credit: Used Storyteller June Kit by Just Jaimee -availbale at TheLilypad store
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...