Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Project Life [ Week 24]

I am happy with my week so far. I tend to focus more about my life and experience and less on design and decorative aspect of Project Life. I am too tired today to make anything fancy. I intend to write more in my DayOne app. I have been neglecting my one little world lately. I intend to go full swing this month and read more. I just realise that I can write easily if I read more. Somehow along the way I forgot that.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK TWENTY FOUR 

PAGE 01
Week24a-web
PAGE 02
Week24b-web
SIDE BY SIDE
Week24a-webWeek24b-web


Credit: Used Storyteller June Kit by Just Jaimee -availbale at TheLilypad store
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...