Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Project Life [Week 23]

Oh boy! I had such a blast holiday with my family and I really hate to see this week is ending so fast. I had a break from my normal routine and travel. Next time maybe we will choose a land far far away. I am thinking Istanbul, Italy, Los Angeles or perhaps Australia. We will see. Things might not stay this way forever. My kids are growing up so fast and in no time they will have lives of their own. I have so little window left before they flip their wings and fly.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK TWENTY THREE  

PAGE 01
Week23a-web
PAGE 02
Week23b-web
SIDE BY SIDE
Week23a-webWeek23b-web
Credit: Used Styleboard Mini Kit by Maggie Holmes --> Digital Project Life Kit
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...