Sunday, June 1, 2014

Project 365 [Week twenty two]

Alhamdulillah it's the end of week twenty two. This week is a little bit challenging for me when it comes to loosing weight. Having only your self control to eat only what you need is not that easy especially when I have to travel for work. Other than day I have to drive for about 3 hours straight for work and has been the longest hours of my life when my baby starts crying and there's no place for me to pull over.

Moving on to the photos I captured for the week.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 146 - It's Monday and it's another meeting I have to attend to and the air condition temperature at work was out of control.

day 146

day 147 - This is the first time I try Audible and I love it. It's 30 days free trial for a first time user. I decided to get The Target by David Baldacci as my first audible book.

day 147

day 148 - I safely arrived at Grand Sentosa Hotel JB with my kids. And now it's time to go for my meeting

day 148

day 149 - We are still staying at this hotel. My daughter is having fun with her cousin and she doesn't really mind taking care of her little brother.

day 149

day 150 - I love seeing these two. Reunited once again after not seeing each other for two days.

day 150

day 151 - My friend's daughter is getting married today and I was there attending the wedding ceremony. She is my age and her daughter is married. 

day 151

day 152 - My Sunday is a little bit calm and relax. I have an amazing opportunity to do Get Extremely Ripped 1000 workout 2. It is as tough as the workout one.

day 152

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week twenty two. So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...