Sunday, June 22, 2014

Project 365 [Week twenty five]

These week wasn't my favourite week just because I have to pack up and leave my family on Thursday. I hate going away just before my birthday. 

Anyway these are my photos of the week.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 167 - This is my third book this month. I am totally happy to get back with my old hobby which is reading novel. I love reading fictions,  a make believe stories about life  or even about make believe world or supernatural world like vampire, werewolf and thriller. I also love to read teen novel. It helps me understand my kids better. 

day 167

day 168 - These little hands so cute and small. These fingers, this hand is not going to stay small forever.

day 168

day 169- This is my attempt at taking selfie with monpod. It might be useful sometime to have monopod but I just can't see myself using it all the time just because I love selfie at arm length much more

day 169

day 170 - Team building at Isma Beach resort Melaca starts today.

day 170

day 171 - Second day at the hotel with my team mate. Love the people but not so much the place.

day 171

day 172 - It's my birthday today and I spend it with my love one. Only the two of us. My kids are venturing out into the world with their own agenda and their own lives.

day 172

day 173 - I bought these two dresses today as a birthday gift to myself. Love the colour and love the design.

day 173

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week twenty five.  So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...