Sunday, June 29, 2014

Project 365 [Week 26]

These week was hectic and out of control. I am glad that it's over and I am looking forward to Ramadan. Hopefully things will calm down and normal life will resume.  

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 174 - I got tickets to visit two giant panda at National Zoo. It was an official visit and our time to see the panda was around noon. Too bad because the pandas were sleeping and we only have 15 minutes 

day 174

day 175 - I can't believe I am wearing Teal Color again or was it turquoise, two days in a row. Today was a Knowledge Management awareness session 
day 175

day 176 - Another busy day at the office. It's a Mini Lab Portal session with the agencies.
day 176

day 177 - Outstation again, this time I went to Concord Inn Sepang for Taxonomy Development session with the agencies
day 177

day 178 - The second day at the workshop. Wow! It was so damn cold!
day 178

day 179 - I spend the day with my kids. We went to Kinokuniya and I spend a significant amount of money on books again. I just can't stop. Hopefully this Ramadan I will stop buying and spend my time on reading.
day 179

day 180 - This little boy is getting smarter each day. I am so enjoying his rapid development and his vocabs. I know I am not as young to entertain him, nevertheless he loves to play with me. 
day 180

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week twenty six.  So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...