Sunday, June 15, 2014

Project 365 [Week 24]

Oh boy! What a week! It is a school holiday right here in Malaysia and most of us take a few days off from work to spend it with your lovely family. In week twenty three I was totally not in the the mood for work and I was having a flu that is going around the office. I was so determined to get well because by the end of the week we are going for our school holiday vacation.

Moving on to the photos I captured for the week.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 160 - The third day we went to Johor Premium Outlet. This is the first time we went here in 2014. My intention was to visit Kate Spade boutique. Wow! I love all the beautiful begs and purses they have.
This little guy also enjoy the trip. We bought him tshirst and let him wear a pair of kids sunglasses. He looks so dam cute in them

day 160

day 161 - We are finally home and resting. While my baby boy is sucking his milk in a bottle on my lap, I just realize how cute, small and adorable his two little feet were. I know that in less than year these feet will grow and they would not fit in my hand anymore

day 161

day 162 - Since I am still taking the day off and there's no eletricity in the house, I took my kids to watch Maleficient in 3D

day 162

day 163 - I love watching these two together. He just knows how to pose in front of the camera and have fun
day 163

day 164 - Finally I went back to work even though I don't want to. Luckyly it's Friday and there's not much going on today except meeting and jamuan makan tengahari.
And I am also wearing my new black jubah

day 164

day 165 - Saturday again and it's almost the middle of June. I love watching this boy playing with his toys. For now he seems to forget about iPad.

day 165

day 166 - My new favourite Universal Studio Singapore mug. I love collecting mugs.

day 166

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week twenty four. So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...