Sunday, June 29, 2014

Photo Prompt #1 : routine

Alhamdulillah, I am so thankful that I am still here to celebrate Ramadan with my family. Hopefully this month will bring us closer to Allah.
The first day of Ramadan is on Sunday. My biggest challenge is wake up my kids early in the morning. Hopefully this year they are old enough to understand the meaning of Ramadan and the benefit of Sahur.

And I am happy to bring back the #ramadandaily photo challenge. This year I planned to post the photo on my blog daily, print them out and slip them into my Project Life Mini album.

Daily photo challenge for Ramadan begins today. To see the lists of this year challenge go here.

Challenge #1 : Routine

day#01

This is something that I would have like to do every chance I get. Even though I am not feeling so good today, reciting the Quran somehow gave me strength.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow prompt: In front of me 
Check out the whole lists here .
Don’t forget to share your photos via Instagram by using #ramadandaily or blog about.
I would love to see what’s your routine during Ramadan. 

SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA EVERYONE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...