Monday, June 2, 2014

June is for...

June is for


Here is my lists/goals for June 2014

  • It's a two weeks school holiday, so it's time for vacation with my family. Can't wait!

  • Watch and do One Little Word assignment for June. Can't wait to start.

  • Watching Summer TV show like True Blood, Teen Wolf, Pretty Little Liars and many more. I hope to see more of The Witches of East End. I like stories about witches, vampires and mutants
  • Keep writing in my journal and on Day One app

  • Organize and tag my May photos, upload them to flickr and make a few scrapbook pages out of May photos

  • Continue doing Project Life and taking daily photos of 2014

  • Make a lists and plan for my Ramadan daily photos for this year

  • It's my birthday month. I'll be 43 this month
  • Rewatching all X-Men movies. I just watched the latest X-Men movie and suddenly I forgot a few details from previous X-Men movies
  • And June is also for loosing another 3kg this month. Oh boy! I need to up my game in my weight loss journey. Finding a lifestyle that I live with without sabotaging my weight loss is a constant battle and challenge.

Do you make specific goals?
Do you like making goals?
Share with me, I want to know.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...