Monday, June 30, 2014

June Favorites

monthlyfavorites

JUNE FAVORITES

  • This month I celebrate my 43 years old birthday. I have mixed feelings about this. Growing older and hopefully wiser is something to look forward to but at the same time your body is changing and it's not forgiving as it used to
  • I am exited to celebrate Ramadan at the end of June and I made another #ramadandaily photo prompt. This year I am going to print out the photos and put them in my project life mini album .
  • I rediscovered the joy of reading again and I made this book wish lists for June. I got some of them in hardcopy and some of them in ebook version
  • I've finished reading two books this month and I am proud of myself. Last year I can't even finished reading one book in a year. This is definitely a big accomplishment for me.
  • And I also finished The Target in June. I started the book at the end of May
  • My Project Life 2014 and Project 365 are going strong. Finally I found a solution that is simple and straight to the point.

I hope you had an amazing June and discover many new favorites. I am looking forward to a beautiful July, True Blood, Pretty Little Liars and more photos for Project Life 2014.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...