Saturday, June 21, 2014

forty three and a g-list

Today I celebrate my forty three birthday. I am so thankful and grateful that I got a chance to celebrate my birthday, still alive and kicking. Alhamdulillah.

I love making a g-lists on my birthday and this year I am continue making this list as reminder of all the good things that I have going in my life. It's not easy to train your eyes and your heart to see the good in everything. Making a list like this really helps me to keep score of things that I am thankful for.

me-43

I am thankful for…
* I am still alive to celebrate my 43 birthday l
* I am health even though I am not at my ideal weight yet
* I have a beautiful family with me
* I discovered audible and it helps me to read more
* I still have a job that I help support my lifestyle
* Vitamin C that helps me fight common cold
* Devious Maids, Bitten and the Vampire Diaries TV shows for an entertaining shows that kept my night warm and fun
* My parents are still here to wish me happy birthday
* I can still smile and be happy with what I have
* exercise DVD that make it possible for me to workout at home, especially T25 program
* I have iphone 5s to amuse me and keep me entertain most of the time
* my beautiful iMac that can really keep up with my needs
* touch n go that makes my travel to work more easier
[I am still waiting for a cashless society]
* ipad mini for making reading an ibook more lighter and portable

klewis-eatcake-happy birthday

1 comment:

uncle gedek said...

happy 'bird' day!

hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...