Friday, May 9, 2014

Today I ...

todayI09052014

Today I
  • am excited that today is Friday, that means tomorrow I don't have to go to work
  • having meeting 
  • am looking forward to see the Amazing Spiderman 2 
  • plan to do Jillian 30 days ripped workout for this month. I like to change things up to make sure I don't get bored with the same program and routine
  • am looking for a new outfit this month, something that makes me feel good about myself
  • am penciling in two standing appointment for the month - a massage and a hair treatment
  • plan to watch Vampire Academy this weekend
  • have decided what I want for my birthday - Folk Collection actionFresh collection action, Grace collection and Luminosity collection
  • am reading Blog Life ecourse. I love that it has a downloadable pdf version. I can read them with my iBook app without internet connection.
  • decided to spend my weekend taking photos of my neighbourhood for my Something Random blog  
  • am loving my One Little Word project so far, it's such an amazing experience. I still have not written my April reflection. Need to do that this weekend.
  • plan to go to Alamanda to stock up on CR2 batteries, glues and vitamins
  • have downloaded Supernatural Season 9. So I'll probably watched them back to back this weekend and this month. I am not sure how I feel about this season theme but watching those Winchester boys is rewarding enough
  • just realised that I haven't backup my April photos. Need to do that as soon as possible
  • wanted to do something with all my printed polaroid photos. Some of them might end up in my Project Life album and some of them might end up in my journal and my smash book

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...