Monday, May 26, 2014

Project Life [Week twenty one]

Alhamdulillah, I am already entering the School Holiday break. That means no heavy traffic to work and no rushing out the door. I can just take a deep breath and take my time. Wakeup early every morning has given me a chance to work on my personal project, reflect on life and just being by myself before anyone else wake up. I really love my morning routine. 

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK TWENTY ONE  

PAGE 01
Week21a-web
PAGE 02
Week21b-web
SIDE BY SIDE
Week21a-webWeek21b-web

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...