Monday, May 19, 2014

Project Life [Week 20]

Alhamdulillah, it's Monday again. I am happy that my week went by smoothly. I love the idea of waking up, dressing up and going to work every morning. I just hate the fact that I have to face a heavy traffic every morning. I don't really know why this year there are a lot of cars on the road. I am looking forward to school holidays which makes the commute to work a little bit smooth and happy.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK TWENTY  

PAGE 01
Week20a-web
PAGE 02
Week20b-web
SIDE BY SIDE
Week20a-webWeek20b-web


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...