Monday, May 12, 2014

Project Life [Week 19]

Alhamdulillah, I have managed to survive week nineteen. I am not the kind of person who response easily to change especially when it comes to things that I am not fond of. My son celebrate his seventeen birthday. I just realised that I have not buy anything for him. I usually bought a new t-shirt or outfit on every birthday for my kids. It's just something I love to do, dress them up and take photos.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK NINETEEN  

PAGE 01
Week19a-web

PAGE 02
Week19b-web


SIDE BY SIDE
Week19a-webWeek19b-web


[I am still using Plus One mini kit by Amy Tangerine from digital project life site]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...