Monday, May 5, 2014

Project Life [Week 18]

Alhamdulillah, week eighteen things seems to go back to normal. My mom is recovering at home. I pray for her healthy and safety. My work and personal life is a little bit busier just because I was working outside the office and taking a day off. And its already May. Seriously??  May???
My project 365 and project life seems to run smoothly. So far there's no hiccup or playing catch up games. Love the current process. I plan to share my Project Life process this month. I am keeping things as simple as possible.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK EIGHTEEN  

PAGE 01
Week18a-web
PAGE 02
Week18b-web


SIDE BY SIDE
Week18a-webWeek18b-web

[I used Plus One mini kit by Amy Tangerine from digital project life site]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...