Sunday, May 25, 2014

Project 365 [Week 21]

Alhamdulillah it's the end of week twenty one. This week I am determine to loose weight, so I decided to fast for four days straight. It wasn't easy but when my tummy was trained to received less food, than the rest was easy. I think when you tell people you are fasting you are more committed to follow through. My next challenge would be to loose weight without fasting. I hope I can do it. Every day is a constant battle when choosing what to put in your mouth.
Moving on to the photos I captured for the week.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 139 - Visiting Ridhuan's son at home. Baby Zarith was born premature at 35 weeks. Alhamdulillah he can come home and be with his parents. I am so happy and excited to touch and kiss newborn.

day 139

day 140 - A smash book project my daughter is doing. I love that she is into scrapbook, smash book and making things cute and pretty.

day 140

day 141 This is my third day fasting and my iftar was at Padi, Galleria. Since I am in the loosing weight mode, I choose Jasmin green tea as my drink without any milk or sugar.

day 141

day 142 - The fourth day of fasting, I was feeling excited and energetic. For iftar tonight I decided to eat white rice and ikan patin masak tempoyak with fried egg and spinach.

day 142

day 143 - National Youth Day 2014, starts today. I can feel that this year is a little bit different because I can more informational, career opportunity and less entertainment around my office.
The military booth is something new. I am thinking of taking my kids here this weekend but I am not sure if I am up for walking.
day 143

day 144 - It's Saturday and I am alone in the house with Hanif. My kids have their own thing this morning. Staying in a house with only you and a toddler can be fun and challenging at the same time. I am also got a chance to sit in front of my iMac, browsing, blogging and shopping.

day 144

day 145 - Outing with this girl is so much fun even though at a times it feels like outing with my kids especially when she kept asking me to go home... heheh... It has been a really long time since the last time I went shopping with a friend with kids around. I hope we could make this a monthly event.

day 145
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week twenty one. So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...