Sunday, May 11, 2014

Project 365 [Week 19]

A very busy and not so normal week days. My journey to work was a little bit adventurous facing a morning traffic. Anyway the changed was a little bit stressful at first but after the first day, I am getting used to it. And I like it.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 125 - It's the day my son turn seventeen. Happy birthday to him, may all of his wishes comes true.
day 125

day 126 - This week I have to go to INTAN Bukit Kiara for four days workshop. Hemmm not so sure about this workshop, it's just above my pay grade.

day 126


day 127 - More discussions and creative thinking day.

day 127

day 128 - This little boy makes my day. When I thought I was so tired to face the reality, I just realised that he is my reality that I don't mind waking up too.This little boy melts my heart. He gave me this special pose when I asked him to look at the camera.
day 128

day 129 - The lipstick I bought this month. A new line from Loreal - Color Moisture in My First Pink lipstick. Love this colour. I bought it at Watson, Alamanda.
day 129

day 130 - I am happy to spend the day with him
day 130

day 131 - Another Sunday morning having breakfast with these two boys.
day 131


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week nineteen. So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...