Sunday, May 4, 2014

Project 365 [Week 18]

This week is such a long week for me. So many things happened and so many things I have to juggle. Doing this project really force me to take a pause daily and evaluate my life.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 118 - I am on my way to Melaka. Life in the fast lane again. This week I am not going to the office. I love taking a break from normal routine. Working outside the office once in a while really good to make me appreciate what I have.

day 118

day 119 - Other than discussion and meetings, we take fun photos like this

day 119

day 120 - Finally I have instax share sp-1 in my hand and I am having too much fun with this. I have been printing polaroid photos like crazy and I just can't stop.

day 120

day 121 - It's a public holiday here and I am having so much fun playing with this little guy. Even though it's a bit challenging deciphering what he wants but it's still fun.

day 121

day 122 - My first and my youngest, looking good and cute together.

day 122

day 123 - at my hometown visiting my parents
day 123

day 124 - finally together again, four of them. Lately it gets harder and harder to went away as family. Every body is busy with life of their own.

day 124

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week eighteen. So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...