Sunday, May 18, 2014

Project 364 [Week 20]

I love week twenty just because it's the middle of May. There are a lot of TV shows are wrapping up before summer comes. So far I have watched Greys Anatomy last episode and it was a very sad and feels like season 11 is not going to be the same. Grimm is also ending with Nick stripped off from his Grimm power. I just can't wait to see them again in the next season. I am also looking forward to Summer TV show like True Blood, Teen Wolf, Under the Dome and many more.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 132 - I have been rereading How to talk to kids so they would listen book. I really having trouble finishing the book. I just don’t know why back when my eldest was younger I din’t have problem finishing a book.


day 133 - It’s a public holiday today and I am having a great time staying at home with my children. I just love these photos of all my favourite people doing their own things and still managed to be in a photo together. Asking them to sit still and look at the camera is asking too much. I wish I could be in the photo. hemmm.


day 134 - My darling is in his two years of age. It’s the best age to be. He is more aware of his environment , he has likes and dislikes and he can express them.


day 135 - It’s thursday again and it’s time for thursday3 project. I love doing this project, taking photos of yourself weekly and write three facts about you. I have been doing this since the beginning of the year and I love seeing how I changed weekly.

day 136 - Today I decided to take control of my weight. The first thing I need to do is do an assessment and audit what are my eating habits and lifestyle. I thought I have practice as close as possible to healthy eating and lifestyle, apparently it’s not enough to reduce body fat.


day 137 - The most beautiful thing ever, watching Hazim play with his brother. So damn cute!

day 138 - My third day of trying to eat healthy and control my food portion. This is me having lunch at San Francisco Pizza having Chicken Sandwich and Lime juice.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week twenty. So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014 


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...