Saturday, May 31, 2014

My Lovely May 2014 [monthly favourites]

monthlyfavorites

MAY FAVORITES


  • This month my eldest son celebrate his seventeen years old birthday. I am excited and sad at the same time. My baby is growing up and there's nothing I can do about it
  • Reality Bites! And that's how I felt when I realised that my weight is out of control. So I decided to make a plan and document what I ate. I need to remember to eat in moderation and not going overboard. I am definitely not in my twenties
  • My Project Life 2014 and Project 365 are going strong. Finally I found a solution that is simple and straight to the point.

I hope you had an amazing May and discover many new favorites. I am looking forward to a beautiful June, True Blood and more photos for Project Life 2014.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...