Thursday, May 1, 2014

May is for ..

Mayisfor

Here is my lists/goals for May 2014. 
  • write, write and write some more
  • Mother's day and my son's 17th birthday
  • International Scrapbook Day is this weekend. Can't wait to go shopping and scrapping the whole weekend
  • Watch and do One Little Word assignment for May. Can't wait to start.
  • Keep writing in my journal and on Day One app
  • Be more aggressive with my workout routine. My mom got a mild heart attack last week and it really scares me. I must learn to love my heart more and stop eating unhealthy food or at least keep it to a minimum.
  • Organize and tag my April photos, upload them to flickr and make a few scrapbook pages out of April photos.
  • Continue doing Project Life and taking daily photos of 2014
  • Learn and do homework from Blog Life e-course

Do you make specific goals?
Do you like making goals?
Share with me, I want to know.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...