Saturday, May 24, 2014

Get Extremely Ripped 1000 // Review

I 've bought this DVD more than three years ago but I didn't really get a chance to really dive into it. So many things to try and so many distraction. Yesterday I made an update report and my plan to loose another 1 kg in a week, so this morning I decided to give Jari Love Get Extremely Ripped 1000 a try.




What I like
- It has two 30 minutes workout, so it's a time friendly workout. 
- The cardio interval really burns cause I can feel my heartbeat faster and I was sweating like crazy.
- It has step option but today I didn't use step and I still get a great workout
- The strength training doesn't disappoint. It has all the Jari Love classic moves which I adore. The challenge is weight of your dumbbell. I used 5 pounds and 8 pounds dumbbells
- I can feel my calorie burning and melting away. Hemm I just have to drink lots of water after this to get rid off the fat.
- the 8 minute ab workout at the end is really tough and it has crunches. I love doing crunches.

- drinking lots of water during and after the workout is essential
- I just wish that the lighting in the video more bright

I highly recommend this video for those who want to loose weight and have fun at the same time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...