Sunday, April 20, 2014

Week Sixteen [Project 365]

It feels like a really really long week. I felt like my whole world is spinning out of control. I really need to take back my life. Decide to be happy and move on from there. 

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 104 - Every time Monday comes, I started to plan my schedule for the week. Rearrange things and trying to squeeze in daily workout into my daily life. I like keeping myself busy so that my mind is occupy with positive things rather than obsessing over the negative thoughts.

day 104


day 105 - Always a selfie on my to work. I am happy that I have something to look forward to in the morning. Having an iMac waiting for you at the office is really a blessing.
day 105


day 106- A moment in time where I like to capture a selfie of me and Hanif. He is definitely not in the mood for any kodak moment.

day 106


day 107 -I just couldn't deal with dinner tonight. I decided to take my kids out and ate at Mcdonald. It something simple and everyone can enjoy.

day 107

day 108 - Another selfie, another Friday. It is a nice break from the coldness of my office. To be out in the sun Friday afternoon on my way to the bank. Somehow feeling a sun kisses on my cheek is a nice change.

day 108

day 109 - Saturday is the day I am spending it with this little guy. My other children were busy with their school activities. He does look good in bright yellow.

day 109

day 110 - this is our breakfast on Sunday morning. There are still no running water in the house and I am just not in the mood to make a mess in the kitchen. This is definitely not a healthy food. I just got to spend extra minutes today to burn it off my body.

day 110

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week sixteen. So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...