Sunday, April 13, 2014

Week 15 [Project 365]

It has been a very challenging week for me. My area is now affected by the water disruption and it will be going on for a month. Oh boy! Why is this happening right now especially when it's raining almost every single day. As always we, the people have to suffer and adapt. I have been through this water crisis back in late 1990's, nothing is new accept right now I have more than five people living in a house which I hope that our water supply is enough to sustain our needs for two days or 55 hours without water. Suddenly life feel so much harder and I hope people care enough not to use water as their home deco.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 97 - I am keeping a stock of this chocolates at work. Having a piece of heavenly goodies can really help lift up my spirit during hard times
day 097


day 98 - On my way to work, I cranked up the volume in my car and listen to up beat music. Nothing like a good music to keep you energise and ready for anything.
day 098


day 099A selfie has become something people talk about everywhere. Some relate it to mental illness and a lot of negative things. I have been taking self portrait of myself long before the term selfie every invented and I don’t see any harm in them. It’s a fun way to see how you grow as an individual and how you see yourself. Like anything else, do it in moderation. Obsession is never a good thing.
day 099


day 100 -Seriously? Today is the 100th day of the year 2014. I decided to make today all about lipstick and colours. I just so in love with this new lipstick I bought from MAC.
day 100


day 101Another selfie, another Friday. Things are not getting better over here. We still having a water crisis and I felt like nobody is doing anything about it. Come on people, we are in the year 2014. Things like this should not be happening
day 101


day 102 - finally at my hometown with my brother. Love the town, love the mall and love the place where water is never an issue.
day 102


day 103 - around the area of my mom's house. Love the green and weather. If only I could stay here for a month.
day 103

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week fifteen. So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...