Sunday, April 6, 2014

Week 14 [Project 365]

This week feel a little bit longer. Every time Monday comes, I just can't wait for Friday to be here. I am so tired of the same old routine, wake up going to work, spend more than 8 hours with strangers, come home, pick up my kids, blog, prepare dinner, sleep and the cycle begin again. My 365 project is one of the ways for me to look forward going to work, do my daily activities, capture it, blog about and make Project Life layouts with it.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 90 - Monday night and we were on our way out for dinner. Love that tonight I have the energy to go out and have fun with my kids.
day 090


day 91 - I love watching this little boy playing by himself. 

day 091

day 92 - I am loving the camera on my new phone. Love love this. 

day 092

day 93 - It has been a long time since the last time i took a photo with this boy 

day 093

day 94 - I just love watching this little boy play with my iPhone. Since he is a little bit older now, this gadget is just like another toy. His addiction is under control and I take the phone away without any problem.

day 094

day 95 - Today it’s just me, Hazirah and Hanif. Both of my boys are at school until late evening. I decided to go to Alamanda. For the first time it’s just me and Hanif and Hazirah. Taking care of a toddler without any help is a little bit challenging at this age. I don’t have enough energy and strength to keep up with him.

day 095

day 96 - My son is loving the camera on my new iPhone. He kept taking selfie, with various post and also capture a few videos.

day 096

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week fourteen. So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014

1 comment:

Ayu Firzara said...

new phone? is it 5S???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...