Monday, April 28, 2014

Project Life [Week 17]

This week Hanif is already 2 years old. He is growing up beautifully and healthily. I am so excited and blessed to watch him grow up. So most of my photos this week has Hanif in it. 
One not so good news is my mom was admitted to the hospital due to her heart problem. As far as I can remember I have never seen her in a hospital bed before other than when she gave birth to my brothers. Even then I was too young to remember what that felt like. I pray harder for her speedy recovery. I want her safe and sound at home.   

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK SEVENTEEN  


PAGE 01
Week17a-web
PAGE 02
Week17b-web

SIDE BY SIDE
Week17a-webWeek17b-web

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...