Monday, April 21, 2014

Project Life [Week 16]

In less than a week Hanif is going to be two years old. I really love him at this age. I am planning to make week seventeen all about him. 
Since I am already in the second quarter of the year, I don't intend to change the basic template of my Project Life layout. I dare not change what is currently working for me. I am taking photos daily and on the weekend I made project ice layouts with minimal changes. Keeping the basic and the stress out of making these kind of layouts has been my key to be consistent.   

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK SIXTEEN  


PAGE 01
Week16a-web
PAGE 02
Week16b-web
SIDE BY SIDE
Week16a-webWeek16b-web

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...