Monday, April 14, 2014

Project Life [ Week 15 ]

I  am loving my week fifteen so far. Even though right now I am facing with a major issue with water supply in my area, I am not letting that effect me. Monday doesn't start smoothly, there's a lot of challenges I have to face before 8 am. Somehow this morning feels like the longest morning of my life. I can easily slip into a bad mood but somehow I try not get suck in. I decided to wear red to work and somehow this decision has improved my mood and my outlook on life in general. Somehow I felt like there's nothing I can't handle.  

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK FIFTEEN 


PAGE 01
Week15a-web
PAGE 02
Week15b-web
SIDE BY SIDE
Week15a-webWeek15b-web
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...